El Nido (“the nest” in Spanish) is located 238 km northeast of Puerto Princesa, the capital of Palawan. Under the sea bones from more than 8,000 years ago were discovered there by archaeologists. In December 2007, National Geographic announced El Nido to be precise, as one of the best destinations in the world. The economy of El Nido is obviously focused on tourism and scuba diving sites are known all over the world.
Accommodating 18 divers over her 32m length, all her cabins have twin beds with one single cabin. All cabins are ensuite. Upper deck cabins have large windows giving amazing views to the ocean and islands beyond.
Decorated in light wood and contemporary style, the main deck has a large saloon with comfy sofas. The bar is fully licensed so you can enjoy your favourite tipple as the
sun dips below the horizon. The upper deck has loungers for sun bathing and just kicking back.
All diving is done from her large dhoni giving more living space and getting you to the perfect dive spot every time.
• Dive Torch
• All cooked freah meals on board
• Non-alcholic drinks
• Camping and Dive site fee
• Full set of camping equipment
• Temple Adventure Instructor @ 5:1 Ratio Maximum
• Philippines Dive Guides
• Accomodation on last day of the dive trip
• Fly out back home
• Extra Dive Day in Coron to Barracuda Lake, X Wreck and X Wreck + accommodation and nitrox - 6,500 INR + 5% GST
• Day off from diving doing activities such as Hike Mt. Tapyas, soak in Maquinit Springs, swim at Twin Lagoon or at Lake Kayangan
• Specialty Courses @30% discount
• Book and pay in full by December 15th 2017 to avail a 10% discount. Book and pay in full by January 31st 2018 to avail a 5% discount Enquire for the Oslob additional Whale Shark tour Total price is 69500 INR + 5% GST
• Equipment Rental - 6,000 INR
• Alcoholic Beverages - welcome to bring your own on board - there are ice boxes!
• ETDF - El Nido Environmental Fee - 300 INR
• Meals in El Nido (19th April) and in Coron for last night (23 rd April), and thereafter travels
• Extra Caron Dive Day (24th April), and Whale Shark Trip (Enquire)
• Flights and airport transfers - Your choice of airline and class, so please book yourself to arrive
• Visa - Approx 4,000 INR
• Flights to and from Male
• Equipment Rental
• Dive Insurance